Subscription Terms & Conditions
1. Starting a subscription. You may choose to subscribe to a subscription plan for one or more of our Products. A subscription and the frequency of that subscription can be selected on each qualifying Product page.
2. How subscriptions work. The subscription plan consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed by you. By entering into a subscription plan, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and that you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
3. Recurring payments. The initial payment for your subscription order will be taken at the time of checkout. Subsequent payments will then be determined by the date of your initial order. For example, if your initial order was placed on 1st October 2021 and your subscription is set to a monthly frequency, the next payment will be taken on 1st November 2021, or the nearest working day.
4. Subscription cycles. We will submit these periodic charges (every 2 weeks, month, 2 months or 3 months, as selected by you) without further authorisation from you, until you cancel your subscription on your “My Account” page or by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. Product availability. All orders are subject to availability. If your subscription order is not available, you will be notified of this by email. You will have the option to either wait until the item is available or to cancel your order.
7. DPD & Royal Mail delivery. All products will be despatched via DPD or Royal Mail. We will not be responsible for any delays in delivery caused by DPD or Royal Mail. If you experience any issues with delivery, you will need to contact DPD or Royal Mail directly.
8. The subscription contract. Each subscription is classed as a single sales contract for regular delivery of Products. You are entitled to cancel your subscription with us after three recurring subscription cycles have been fulfilled (every 2 weeks, month, 2 months or 3 months, as selected by you). For example, if your initial order was placed on 1st October 2021 and your subscription is set to a monthly frequency, you will only be entitled to cancel your subscription after your subscription has been processed on 1st December 2021.
9. How to end your subscription contract. You may cancel your subscription plan in the “My Subscription” section of your “My Account” page. Cancellation will take place with immediate effect provided that your subscription is cancelled with 2 working days’ notice of your next dispatch date.
10. Your rights for a refund. For more information on your right to a refund, please see our standard terms and conditions of sale.
11. We may end the contract if you break it. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time as a result of any breach of these Terms.